I started TRAX Disco Roadshow to give clients a good choice of options at a great price, we may not be the cheapest or the most expensive but I believe that we offer better value for money than anyone else.
Our range of TRAX Disco Packages are designed to be affordable to most people without compromising the quality ie some people are happy with a basic standard light show and others may want a bigger more impressive show using the latest LED and Laser lighting effects.
We provide only experienced DJ's that know how to make your event special and memorable. The DJ industry attracts many part time operators and those that work for beer money or something to do at the weekend. Unfortunately many are inexperienced and use out of date unreliable second hand equipment. When you book myself you are booking a full time professional DJ with over 30 years experience and a Gold DJ Mark Award Holder.
I am passionate about my business and make constant investment in up to date and better equipment, training and music to give you the best experience. Wedding's are probably the most challenging of events with the different age groups and knowledge of music required. If you are just looking for the cheapest we are probably not for you.
Although we are not the most expensive we give amazing value for money for those who want a top class quality event and appreciate that this job requires skill and is not something that anyone can do.
So why TRAX?
1. GREAT WEBSITE Our Informative website has many pictures and video and audio clips so you can actually see what we do, it also has many reviews from previous customers, in fact everything you need to make the right decision.
2. EXPERIENCED DJ's Both myself and DJ's that work for me are experienced. I have DJ's based in Derby, Stoke on Trent, Rotherham, Burton On Trent, Chesterfield and Wolverhampton. We are always on the lookout for more experienced and great DJ's in other areas..
3. PLI & PAT TESTING We hold PLI - Public liability insurance for to the value of £10 million, in the unlikely event that you or your guests are injured by any of our equipment. Our equipment is also regularly PAT tested for electrical safety every year. Many venues will ask PLI and PAT certificates before allowing us to perform at the Venue, we can easily provide these and they can be downloaded fro our website see "About" tab under "Our Documents"
4. TRAX PERSONALISED INVITES When you book with us we can provide with a brochure with 11 types of invites. Just select your invite and which wording you would like to use, send it to us by email and we will prepare your invitation and send it back in both picture and pdf format for you to either print or use in your emails to your guests. This is free of charge. Just ask when you book.
5. TRAX EVENT PLANNING SYSTEM We have an event planning and booking system. Many DJ's don't have a booking system at all and often double book themselves, this is something that has never happened to us and we can proudly say that we have never ever let anyone down that has booked us.
6. TRAX MUSIC We carry many different styles and types of music and our event planning system allows our clients and their guests to make requests in advance, listen to the track they are requesting and our most popular requested tracks are shown to help you.
7. RADIO MICS If required we can provide radio mic's for any speeches at no extra charge (providing we are on site)
8. HAZE, FOG OR SMOKE Haze machine to enhance the lighting (if allowed by venue, a Haze machine creates a fine mist rather than a thick smoke or fog and is less likely to set off smoke alarms than a regular fog machine (however we will check with venue beforehand) we also make our fog smell nice either coconut or strawberry
9. TRAX CONTRACT Every booking for TRAX Disco Roadshow is accompanied by a contract to give you peace of mind and assures you of my commitment to your event.
10. Early Set up available free of charge for local events within a 10 mile radius of DJ's base. There would be a charge outside of 10 mile radius
11. REVIEWS & EVALUATIONS FROM PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS We have many great reviews on the website as well as great independent reviews on the Add To Event and Needadisco Website where I hold a gold award.
12. EASY BOOKING SYSTEM/PAY BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD We have an easy booking system that is all done electronically online, payments from you are taken using a secure "RMS (Retail Merchant Services)" link that is sent to you by email there are no additional charges for using cards and you get the added protection that your card company provides.
13. If you have never booked a Disco before I advise that you look at the DJ's website, video's pictures and reviews before making a decision. Trust us with your event and we will give you a day to be proud of.
14. We have never ever let anybody down that has booked with us, however we do receive calls virtually every week from people that have been let down by another mobile disco who has cancelled on them at the last minute. these are usually cheap cowboy disco's that do not provide a contract or take a deposit and do not have PAT Testing or Public Liability Insurance which is often required by many venues.
Reasons for booking TRAX given by Needadisco clients
Was at a friends 50th birthday and was very impressed with the music and lights and lasers Seemed like the best value for money, offering all the services I wanted
Took the time to telephone
Great Videos on website
Website and cost
Price and experience
Liked the sound of the package and price combination best
Price and persistence. Easy to communicate with.
Great quick response to my enquiry! Website looks great with plenty of brilliant reviews
Good Reviews and received reminder emails about needing to get a DJ booked
Very organised eg online planner - quick responses to emails - competitive prices
This is to ensure that experience using the website is the best possible.
You can find out more about the cookies we use by reading our cookie declaration.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser? You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser? Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page
PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.